Stuffed Sweet Potato
Recipe type: Lunch
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 Small Sweet Potatoes
- 1½ cups Shredded Roasted Chicken Breast, boneless, skinless
- ½ cup Black Beans
- 2 tsp extra virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp ground Cumin
- ½ tsp ground Coriander
- 1 dash Sea Salt( or Himalayan)
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Preheat Oven to 400 F
- Pierced Sweet Potatoes with a fork and cooked for 35-45 minutes (or microwave 20 minute)
- Cut Sweet Potatoes almost in half lengthwise.
- While Sweet Potatoes are cooking, combine Chicken, beans, oil, cumin, coriander, and salt in a small Sauce pan, cook over medium-high heat for 4-5 min or until hot.
- Top Sweet Potatoes evenly with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Cilantro.
Container Equivalent 1 RED 1Yellow 1Tsp
Serving size: 1 Potato with 1 cup filling
If you find this post helpful, please make sure you share it, so others can also have more healthy recipes to make for their families. Click the share links below and share this on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.