Vanilla Shakeology Peanut Buster Milkshake
This Vanilla Shakeology Peanut Buster Milkshake is one of my favorite ways to enjoy Shakeology. I often have this for lunch on the weekend, but you can easily have it as a healthy snack. It reminds me of the Peanut Buster Parfait you get from Diary Queen. Minus the hot fudge and the high calories of course.
Total Time: 6 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 1 min
Yield: 1 servings
1/2 large Frozen Banana
1 cup of Vanilla Shakeology
1/2 cup Roasted & Salted Peanuts
1 cup of Ice
1/2 cup of Water
Optional: Add 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein
1. Place banana in plastic bag and freeze for 4 hours or until completely frozen.
2. Place water and Shakeology into blender and blend briefly until smooth.
3. Place frozen banana and Ice into blender and blend ingredients until the ingredient have a ice cream and milk shake texture.
4. Place Ingredient into shaker cup.
5. Remove Peanuts from shell and stir into mixture with a spoon.