Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Blue Cheese Dip
These tangy, spicy chicken tenders dipped in creamy blue cheese sauce are delicious enough to make you forget they’re only 158 calories per serving.
Total Time: 50 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Yield: 4 servings
4 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce (like Frank’s®), divided use
2 Tbsp. white vinegar
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. paprika
1 dash cayenne pepper (to taste; optional)
1 lb. raw chicken tenders
¼ cup nonfat plain yogurt
1 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
4 medium celery stalks, cut into sticks
1. Combine 1 Tbsp. hot sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne in a small bowl; mix well.
2. Add chicken; toss to coat. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 30 minutes. 3. Preheat oven to 375° F.
4. Place chicken in a baking dish. Discard any remaining marinade. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
5. Combine yogurt and cheese in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
6. Combine chicken and remaining 3 Tbsp. hot sauce in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
7. Serve chicken with dip and celery.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 74 mg
Sodium: 666 mg
Carbohydrate: 3 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 26 g
P90X/P90X2 Portions (per serving)
P90X3 Portions (per serving)
Body Beast Portions (per serving)
brought to you by Teambeachbody
And 2 Favors to ask
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my articles and videos, Please help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below and share them on Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. It really helps me get more exposure, grow TeamElev8!
2) Also, remember the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase. Make sure you buy them through this site,www.TeamElev8fitness.com or by logging in to www.teambeachbody.com (If you buy from the plain beach body site I get no credit). It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions and helping you out. Thanks, I really appreciate it!